Thursday 5 November 2015

Intro – Bite Your Thread


How fucking cliché here’s an introduction post. But oh well I thought it was worth explaining this Blog and what it’s about.

I will do so by first explaining the title of the Blog.

“Bite Your Thread” - Compose a well thought out response and not post it because it is socially or otherwise better not to.
“They’re very stubborn. Don’t waste your time on them, bite your thread.”

Now my idea of this Blog is sort of the opposite, it is to compose a response to something verbal or physical that happens to me and to then post it instead of saying it to the person in real life.

It’s that simple, someone pisses me off with their words or actions or just generally annoys me with their existence (which happens a lot). I simply post it here in rant form which will hopefully be amusing in a comic sense, give you someone to empathise with or at the very least make you glad you’re not me.

Oh shit, I’ve just thought this sounds like it’s going to be some sort of rant therapy to stop me being violent or otherwise cunty to people in my real life… Well you know what it might actually be just that.

Anyhoo that’s the intro done keep checking back to see what type of person has pissed me off on that particular day, be it a loud snoring stranger on a train or a middle aged white man in BMW who thinks he’s the only one on the road.

Just realised a better title for the Blog would have been Biting My Thread but oh well I’ve made it now too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment